Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gazebos.com extends to their customers a Limited Lifetime Warranty of any manufacturing defects that are not caused by normal wear and tear on all their gazebo products as you long as you remain in your home.
When used and maintained properly, Gazebos.com guarantees that our products will remain structurally sound. Normal wear and tear, fading of exterior surfaces and general aging are all common on any outdoor products exposed to the natural elements and are not covered under warranty. As with any building located above ground, settling may occur. Periodic cleaning, painting, caulking and control of vegetation growth around the gazebo are necessary to maintain warranty.
Providing that your gazebo product has been properly assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions and that the gazebo has been properly maintained, we provide the following:
- We guarantee the wood against structural damage from rot.
- On cedar products, we guarantee any splits that have gone completely through the cedar and that have opened up more than 1/8th of an inch.
- On cedar products, we guarantee against excessive and large splintering.
- We provide a 10 year guarantee that all vinyl will not crack or discolor.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Any grain raising of the wood
- Tannin acid stains
- Broken glass from window/screen packages after acceptance of delivery
- Holes in fiberglass aluminum screening
Gazebos.com assumes no responsibility and will be held free and clear of any liability for any assembly by customer, contractor and/or dealer, other than gazebos.com. Further, customer, contractor and dealer agree to hold gazebos.com free of all liability.